Descrizione del lavoro
Our Pastry Commis Chef are the key to success of our hotel! Entrusted with having the passion to creating bespoke and delectable deserts and pastries. Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
A day in the life of our Pastry Commis Chef … demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Pastry Commis Chef accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Pastry Commis Chef are responsible for assisting in day-to-day production on the pastry section to ensure the smooth running of their section and to cook any food on a daily basis according to business requirements during their day. This will include following all recipes and methods from the Executive Pastry Chef and Senior Pastry team, having basic knowledge on classic patisserie and refinement of pastry skills, as well as working on large volume of afternoon tea pastries all to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- Sometimes our guests have special requests involving dietary requirements, off-menu requests and even special occasions. Most of these requests are fulfilled by our Pastry Commis Chef.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of Pastry Commis Chef is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Pastry Commis Chef must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
The items shared are essential. However, to ensure consistency, our Pastry Commis Chef are provided with specifics on how we care for their department and our hotel.
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Pastry Commis Chef do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Pastry Commis Chef must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
- Tipo di lavoro
- A tempo completo
- London, United Kingdom
- Comincia tra
- Il prima possibile
- Durata del contratto
- A tempo indeterminato
- Altri vantaggi
Our success is a result of our employees. We believe that everyone part of our team should share the rewards. For this position, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Employee Introductory Scheme - £750.00
- World-class training and development
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within Dorchester Collection
- 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants within Dorchester Collection
- Uniforms provided or complimentary dry-cleaning