Descrizione del lavoro
The Landmark London is recruiting for an Event Sales Associate. Are you passionate about world class service and would you like to work in a hotel that has been awarded 4th position in The Sunday Times’ ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ in 2020?
To thank you for your hard work and loyalty, some of the excellent benefits you will enjoy are:
· 28 days paid holiday, including bank holidays (increased holiday entitlement with length of service)
· Free dry cleaning for uniforms
· Free meals whilst on duty
· Health checks and life assurance cover - death in service scheme
· Pension scheme
· 50% discount in our outlets (including sister properties)
· Discounted Accommodation as well as Spa Treatments for team members and their friends & family (including sister properties)
· We Care - 24/7 online GP, mental health support and virtual wellbeing
· Discretionary Hotel Sick Pay after 6 months of service
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Recommend a Friend scheme
· Bike to work scheme
· Season ticket loan
· Annual Staff Party / GEM Recognition Scheme
· Discounts on selected retailers, gyms, phone companies etc.
· Eye Care vouchers
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for a passionate Event Sales Associate, to join our Event Sales department on a permanent basis, and help us to consistently deliver memorable moments and five star service to our guests and each other.
At The Landmark London, our purpose is to enrich the journeys of our people and our guests and as a Event Sales Associate, your main duties will include:
· Be experienced in running large conferences, dinners, drinks receptions and social events.
· Handle all Conference and Banqueting enquiries within 1-4 hours
· Prepare written proposals for all new enquiries
· Enter accurate and detailed notes into Opera Sales & Catering, along with a log of calls in the activities, for all bookings
· Maximise budget by offering space for group rooms and banqueting space as per the Group Selling Guidelines
· Ensure bookings in Opera are monitored by the activities and are kept updated
As an Event Sales Associate, you will be required to work at least 40 hours per week.
The ideal candidate for this position as Event Sales Associate will demonstrate the following company values:
• Respect – I will treat others as I would like to be treated
• Integrity – I will deliver what I promise to deliver
• Continuous Improvement – I will actively seek out opportunities for improvement and take action
• Fun – I will bring positive energy to support a happy environment
• Team Work – I will effectively cooperate with team members in order to achieve shared goals together.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Landmark London was the first hotel in the world to be awarded Investors in People Platinum by achieving the highest score in accommodation business sector globally. In August 2020 the hotel’s efforts and investment in our team member’s health and wellbeing was recognised by the Mayor of London with the London Healthy Workplace Award.
We believe that without our dedicated team, our pursuit of excellence would not be possible. Each person is a vital team member and that is why we feel it is of utmost importance to invest in our people to ensure that they have both an enriching and rewarding journey with us.
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply today!
The Landmark London
Our luxury hotel combines classic British elegance and grandeur with the deluxe facilities required by today’s discerning travellers, such as hotel conference rooms, fantastic restaurants and bars, a luxurious Spa & Health Club with a 15 metre swimming pool and a gymnasium.
At our hotel in London, we continually strive to ensure that we not only meet our guests’ expectations, but that we exceed them. We take pride in offering the highest level of service to ensure that we continue to be one of the leading 5 star hotels in London and is the reason why we are one of the most popular wedding hotels in London, too. Therefore, if you want to indulge in a night of pure bliss and relaxation, we recommend you visit our London hotel.
However, you do not have to stay in our hotel in London to take advantage of our fantastic facilities. Our award winning Afternoon Tea is the perfect way to enjoy a leisurely afternoon, and you can indulge in an array of delicious sandwiches, French pastries and freshly baked scones.