Descrizione del lavoro
The front face of The Ned, our Front Office team are welcoming, warm creating a true home away from home experience.
Looking for a strong, experienced and passionate Front of House Manager to join us at the award winning The Ned.
The Front of House Manager oversees Reception, Guest Relations, Concierge and Guest Services, reporting directly to the Hotel Manager
What are we looking for?
• Someone who is a strong relationship builder and is confident in any decision-making process
• Someone who can engage and interact with hotel guests on a regular basis
• Someone who can demonstrate a positive leadership style and creativity in their thinking
• Someone who is an advocate of empowerment and has the ability to develop a strong succession plan
• Someone who can manage inventory levels and has a strong understanding of yield and revenue management
• Someone who can plan and communicate internally with relevant Departments to ensure the team is set up for success
What should you bring?
• Proven track record in leadership role as Front Office Manager in 5* luxury property
• Experience in understanding, delivering and exceeding guest expectations
• Fluent in written and verbal English
• Ability to motivate and empower a team
• Great attitude and a willingness to be flexible! Be prepared for the odd curveball or more
• Ability to work under pressure and adapt according to business needs
• Comprehensive knowledge of Opera PMS (V5), Knowcross, Open Table preferred
• Active engagement in the industry, active in organisations and awareness of market trends
What should you expect?
• A competitive package with some great benefits including Soho House Membership
• A fun place to work with a team that supports you
The Ned Hotel
The Ned is a new opening from Soho House & Co and Sydell Group, located in the heart of The City. Originally a bank, the Grade- 1 listed building has been developed and restored to hold 252 hotel bedrooms, twelve restaurants and bars, a members club, a gym, Cowshed spa and two swimming pools, as well as six dedicated event spaces.
If you love working in hospitality, and you are looking for your next opportunity, then we want to hear from you. A role at The Ned could be the beginning of a new career, rather than just another job.