Descrizione del lavoro
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Tripadvisor is the world’s largest online travel site, visited by 450+ million travellers each month, and our business unit – Tripadvisor Hospitality Solutions – is the critical business-facing part of the broader company. The Hospitality Solutions team develops, markets and sells industry-leading SaaS and advertising products to our millions of hotelier and restaurateur partners worldwide, and is a significant revenue generator for the company. As the global travel sector continues to adapt and transform, Hospitality Solutions is at the forefront of developing new digital solutions – both free and paid – to support the emerging needs of our business partners.
Why this job is excellent
Reporting to the Senior Manager of B2B Product Marketing for Hospitality Solutions, the Field Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the strategy, coordination and execution of industry trade shows, conferences, workshops and webinars. S/he will help create brand awareness, drive demand, and generate leads with our customer base through virtual and in-person events across the globe as the world reopens post-pandemic. The ideal candidate for this role is highly organized, hands-on, collaborative, and enjoys working in a fast-paced and dynamic global environment. In this newly-established role, you will be part of, and help to shape, the small and impactful B2B Marketing team at Tripadvisor.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and manage a comprehensive events calendar for trade shows and conferences in the global hospitality sector, and lead all aspects of the events budgeting, planning and execution process
- Project manage and fulfil all pre-event deliverables including sponsorship & speaking opp requirements, booth & exhibit needs, event staffing, etc. on time and within budget
- Build relationships and serve as the point of contact with event organizers and vendors; manage event contracts and invoices
- Gather feedback from Sales and evaluate all event outcomes to provide post-event ROI analysis to ensure continuous improvement of all field marketing activities
- Collaborate across multiple teams including Marketing, Creative, and Sales on event production and success
- Participate in broader Marketing initiatives as assigned and drive projects to completion on time
What we seek:
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 2+ years’ work experience in a Marketing or Events role; ideally in the technology space (software or SaaS are a major plus)
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; adapts easily and quickly to change
- A strong cross-team collaborator and relationship-builder
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
- Strong sense of ownership and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for the travel sector and our hotel and restaurant business partners
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com .