Descrizione del lavoro
The Waldorf Astoria Park City is nestled in the Wasatch Mountain range at the base of Park City''s Canyons Resort. Guests can swim in the heated outdoor pool year round, or relax during a treatment in one of the 15 treatment rooms at the award winning Waldorf Astoria Spa. The Frostwood Gondola, just steps from the hotel''s front door, makes this a ski in/ski out resort in the hear of Canyons Village at oark City Mountain Resort.
The Waldorf Astoria Park City is a year-round destination, most notably boasting an 18-hole golf course designed by Gene and Casey Bates, which allows guests the opportunity to admire breathtaking views of the Wasatch and Uinta Mountains.
An Overnight Manager on Duty is responsible for overseeing hotel operations in the absence of the General Manager and Director of Operations in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. The Overnight Manager will report into the Director of Operations and oversee 6 team members during the evening shift within front office, housekeeping, in room dining, security and engineering.
What will I be doing?
As Manager on Duty, you would be responsible overseeing hotel operations in the absence of the General Manager in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee all hotel operations to include, but not limited to, guest service and registration (check-in/check-out), staffing, room inventory and availability, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, systems use and management, department management and policy and procedure implementation and enforcement
- Meet and greet guests and respond to guest inquiries, requests and issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner and resolve guest concerns
- Communicate with and ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
- Assist in operational areas as needed (i.e. serve as bellperson, cover breaks, etc.)
- Patrol the hotel and the property to observe service and quality levels and safety and security status to address any issues or concerns_x000D_
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Complete and review reports
- Ensure compliance with Company standards
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Tipo di lavoro
- A tempo completo
- Park City, UT, United States
- Comincia tra
- Il prima possibile
- Durata del contratto
- A tempo indeterminato