Descrizione del lavoro
Webhelp is in search for the type of leader we’d all come to if the world was ending!
If you’re a confident decision maker who is driven by results, whilst nurturing your people and teams, then joining our vibrant business as Head of Operations on an innovative large international contact centre operation could be your calling.
This opportunity requires a well experienced and highly organised individual to own the operational performance and lead your teams to deliver industry leading customer service and achieve the business’s objectives.
If you’re the type of person who takes note of people’s key strengths and knows exactly how to use this to your advantage to help find solutions, then you’re already ahead of the game.
A critical eye for detail and strategic way of thinking will get you far in this role, while a genuine knack for communicating and leading by example is sure to impress us. We want someone who has excellent communication skills on all levels, someone who values and nurtures relationships.
If you have a proven track record of achieving positive results in the BPO sector and can work well under pressure, then take this moment to apply today.
- Ensuring optimisation of best practice to deliver a best in class operation in all work streams
- Identifying opportunities to exceed on delivery of operational objectives, maximise revenue and achieve business objectives
- Managing budget to optimise P&L, holding a balance sheet on key roles and ensuring that the commercial principles are adhered to
- Developing, measuring and reporting on key account objectives
- Ensuring change control framework is adhered and reported, feeding into the monthly invoice cycle
- Supporting people objectives with regards to recruitment, training, quality and driving engagement
- Ensuring compliance framework standards and policies are met and adhered to
- Growing and developing your people
- Communicating key messages within the campaigns by working with the management team and our ambassadors
- Acting as a lead and working closely with clients, key internal and external stakeholders across regions and other support areas to ensure alignment of plans and initiatives
- 5 years’ experience in a senior Operations Manager position
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate prior experience within either retail or financial services sectors and a solid knowledge of regulated industries
- Experience in shaping and formulating operational strategic plans
- Demonstrable experience of senior stakeholder management
- Ability to deliver agreed programmes of work and embed initiatives for improvement