Descrizione del lavoro
WeWork is looking for a new Paralegal for its Global Legal Services team based in New York. This role supports the Legal team in all facets of its work from transactions to special projects.
- Work with internal and external parties in the drafting, negotiating, and processing of a broad range of contracts, amendments, and other legal documents.
- Assist in managing and improving forms and processes.
- Support specialist legal functions (such as Corporate, Compliance, Litigation, and Real Estate) on special projects.
- Support cross-functional working groups on high priority legal projects.
- Support business stakeholders across the organization on legal escalations including responding to inquiries with respect to general legal guidelines, policy inquiries, and contract-specific questions.
- Support the implementation of processes and systems for efficient and streamlined operations regarding the team’s transactions.
- Maintain our contract management system.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high pressure, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent drafting, proofreading, organization, and communications skills
- Responsible, accountable, and results-oriented
- 1-3 years experience as a paralegal, contract manager, legal assistant or in a role with transferable experience
- Strong academic background (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent)
- Proficiency in G Suite (or Microsoft Office Suite); adaptable to new technologies
- Excited to learn new skills
- Must be a team player