Descrizione del lavoro
Inside Sales Associate, (German speaking) | London, UK
At WeWork, we provide inspiring and flexible workplace solutions to help businesses – small, medium or large – thrive in more than 150 cities globally. The future of work is happening right now, and we are leading this moment. United by a common purpose, here we will empower tomorrow’s world at work. Join us on our journey as we give our members the freedom and support to push boundaries in their industries, and work to redefine our own.
About the Opportunity:
This is a key position within our Sales Team where the candidate is responsible for working with a successful Sales Development team, while helping to execute and achieve team sales goals. Our team is the front line of the sales process, which is why we need individuals who really understand our business model and sales process in addition to being passionate about the WeWork experience.
As a successful Inside Sales Associate, your core responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Lead certain WeWork markets from a lead generation and sales perspective
- Prospect, qualify, and nurture leads through the sales cycle resulting in desks sold
- Carry out processes implemented by the Global Manager
- Provide regular updates to your team about objectives and processes
Day to day responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Maintain high activity through regular touch points with clients
- Partner with Community Teams to ensure the successful placement of new members
- Maintain our CRM to ensure you are showing an accurate view of your pipeline
- Execute strategy and process implemented by Sales leaders, Marketing and Sales Operations
- Be a positive WeWork brand ambassador and confidently communicate our value proposition to members
- Provide unmatched customer service to members to ensure the best possible member experience
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in German are required.
- Experience of the German market is preferred as well as fluency in any other European language
- Demonstrable experience in succeeding in fast-paced, KPI driven sales environment
- 2+ years of professional experience in sales, account management or sales related fields
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing & qualifying leads, nurturing, negotiating deals (required)
- Deal closing experience is highly desirable but not essential
- Excellent experience in customer service and relationship building
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
Life At WeWork
Being a WeWorker is more than just a job. We believe the magic of work is sparked by the passion you bring, the places you go, the people you meet and the purpose you follow. And it starts here. Here you will brush shoulders with those who dare to dream and do. Here you will be welcomed by a diverse community that embraces and inspires you—because together we can achieve more. Here we challenge ideas, and explore new ways of getting things done. Whether you are part of our Employee Community Groups , or part of a global project, we ask you to bring your open-minded attitude and collaborative spirit. In return, you will be part of a team where your unique perspectives are celebrated.
WeWork is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including genetic testing and characteristics), military or veteran status, or any other grounds or characteristic that is protected under the law.