Descrizione del lavoro
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Room Attendant to join our team at the Wyndham Garden Muscat location in Oman.
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests. He/she will perform routine duties and servicing guest rooms and bathroom and common areas of the hotel.
- Thoroughly cleans guestrooms according to the hotel/brand standards
- Completes all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies and linen for.
- Removes all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways
- Keeps all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed.
- Replenishes guestroom, bath supplies and amenities according to the operational standards
- Ensures security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
- Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets, spring cleaning, tec.) as required
- Restocks housekeeping cleaning carts for next day’s use
- Replenishes chemical bottles.
- Report all missing items from room (e.g. Irons/hair dryers, etc.) to the Housekeeping supervisors/Assistant housekeeping supervisors.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to the housekeeping supervisors.
- Handles items for ‘lost and found’ according to the hotel policies.
- Is responsible for following the standard operating procedures
- Ensures overall guest satisfactions.
- Complies with the Hotel’s code of conduct.
- Ensure 100% compliance with all mandatory training for your department;
- Support WeCom with quarterly People, Community and Sustainability engagement events
- Share all relevant information with your line manager in 121’s
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Ability to follow instruction
- Detail oriented
- Professional attitude is required
- Ability to work independently
Alongside these key competencies, the incumbent of the role will be required to demonstrate the fundamentals of the company’s Count on Me! service culture to be responsive, respectful and deliver a great experience.
EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATION & EDUCATION
- Ideally 1- 2 years in similar role in the hospitality industry
- Fluent English language skills written and spoken, Arabic is a plus
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Wyndham Garden Muscat, Plot 41, Al Khuwair, Muscat, N/A N/A
Employment Status: Full-time
What we expect from you
• Bring your best every day
• Put our guests first
• Strive to exceed expectations in all you do
What you can expect from us
• Best-in-class training and career development
• Supportive and engaged team
• Fast paced fun environment
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.