W Aspen - Management Training Program in Food and Beverage
Aspen, CO, United States
Located in Melbourne's fastest growing residential and commercial growth corridor and designed by leading Australian architects and interior designers, Mantra Epping represents a new standard in corporate accommodation. Comprising of 214 guest rooms across a range of styles, 'state of the art' conference facilities for up to 500 delegates and a full range of food & beverage facilities, all designed to ensure the ultimate stay experience.
About Republic Tavern
Republic Tavern at Mantra Epping is a fully functioning microbrewery with our own produced Beer Republic Brewery crafting fresh and crisp beer onsite The venue features 20 taps, with 10 of those being our own beers, and 10 other taps occupied by local and independent craft breweries. Our vision is aiming to create a craft beer community here in Epping with your expertise growing with the business. We are currently working on our distillery where we are working to produce our very own gin!
While we are a brewpub, we are a modern incarnation and also feature a quality gastropub food offering, carefully chosen wine list and cleverly curated cocktail menu. We host a variety of functions throughout the venue as well as our own product events, beer festivals and live music looking to return to the weekends!
Do you enjoy creating a memorable guest experience? Join our team today as a Bar Attendant!
We are currently looking to grow our team and this is an amazing opportunity to be part of a very unique venue in Melbourne’s booming North.
As our next Bar Attendant, you will:
• Make and serve drinks to guests and customers with excellent customer service
• Serve food to patrons when required
• Be part of a diverse team that will require flexibility and 100% team oriented energy
• Work a variety of shifts over weekends, evenings and public holidays
What we are looking for:
• Someone who holds a current RSA is mandatory
• Experience working in a food and beverage role, ideally in a busy and fast paced environment
• Possess an energetic and vibrant personality that engages guests to have a memorable experience at our venue
• Be a team player and pride yourself on your ability to deliver outstanding customer service
• Have strong attention to detail and a keen willingness to learn
Why work for Accor?
• Training and product knowledge is a huge part of who we are so there will be no shortage of learning opportunities for you in this amazing industry.
• With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
• Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
• Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn.
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:Il prima possibile
Ultima data di inizio: