A smile and helping hand is what our Guests will experience as you personally greet them on their arrival. As a Bellperson with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, your knowledge of the hotel and the professionalism you display will create a sense of “welcome” like no other. The chance of a lifetime. A lifetime of memories.
To learn more about our lifestyle and location visit our website: www.lakelouisejobs.com
What is in it for you:
- Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
- Access to our Lifestyle Program activities
- One duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golf
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and over 5,000 properties with Accor
What you will be doing:
- Timely delivery of guests’ luggage, messages and any other items for delivery within the property
- Personalize guests’ orientation of their room in a professional, friendly and engaging way
- Maintain presence in the lobby as an ambassador of the property and brand, offering exceptional service to the guests
- Act as a valet parking attendant and parks and retrieves guest vehicles
- Receive and deliver items for guests
- Serve as a liaison for guests by providing information relating to all aspects of the hotel
- Addresses guest concerns and brings them to the attention of the Manager on Duty
- Maintain knowledge of the hotel’s emergency procedures
- Adhere to all departmental and hotel policies, procedures and standards - including safety and environmental initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; customer related experience an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Must have a valid Alberta Class 5 driver's license (or equivalent) and must obtain a current driver's abstract free of any serious demerit points
- Willingness and ability to gain an Alberta Class 4 driver’s license prior to beginning employment or within 3 months of commencement
- Must be physically capable of meeting the very physical demands of the position
You may be required to work on holidays, weekends, overnights and other non-day shifts. Submission of your application to Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise indicates that you are able to meet these requirements as needed.
Your team and working environment:
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- Close proximity to multiple ski resorts in winter and world-renowned hiking trails in summer
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/