Descrizione del lavoro
Description - External
Chef de Cuisine – Binchotan Bar & Grill
Every memorable dining experience at Fairmont Hotels and Resorts begins behind the scenes with our Culinary team’s commitment to safe, efficient operations and exceptional cuisine. Create an outstanding food and beverage experience in Binchotan Bar & Grill, while positively affecting all pillars and Fairmont standards. As Chef de Cuisine you will train, supervise and work with all cook and culinary staff in order to prepare and present robatayaki cuisine according to hotel standard recipes in order to create quality food products.
What is in it for you:
- Extensive Benefit Package
- Employee Benefit Card Offering Discounted Rates in Accor Worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local communicty through our corporate social responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Lead, mentor and train the Food & Beverage Operations team
- Ensure Food & Beverage relevant brand standards are maintained
- Strategize on new products and service offerings
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues
- Maintain and enhance the food products through creative menu development and presentation
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous leadership experience in the Culinary field required
- Journeyman’s papers or international equivalent preferred
- Diploma Certification in a Culinary discipline preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
Your team and working environment:
Our team embraces the Japanese term Kaizen. “To always be improving. The spirit that drives us.” We foster a collaborative environment that thrives on innovation. To me there is no great chef, without a great team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS