Descrizione del lavoro
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. The group deploys an integrated hotel ecosystem that is among the most diversified in the sector, notably associating luxury and high-end brands, mid-range and economic offers, exclusive lifestyle concepts, venues for shows and entertainment, clubs, restaurants and bars, private residences, shared accommodation, concierge services and co-working spaces. Accor thus has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Business Insight & Reporting Analyst to join our team. You will be responsible for providing reporting and analytical resources to the key stakeholders in the Pacific with the objective to support the commercial teams and maximize revenue for all hotels in the region.
The role is required to understand and know how to use all systems across the commercial platform. The reporting team will work cohesively to ensure the business is placing the right time, resources and budgets to get the best commercial outcome for the business, always placing the customer at the center.
This role has the opportunity to be based from our Gold Coast or Sydney Office.
Getting to know the role and your responsibilities
- Provide clear insights in all reporting to the business to allow the business to activate strategies
- Provide evaluation of all commercial initiatives, ROI and impact on performance
- Analysis of historical results based on hotel performance, market penetration and performance, online and offline media
- Send out weekly and monthly reports to ensure that key leaders are informed on all key commercial metrics
- Work closely with the B2B commercial teams across all segments to provide & understand Guest data and how that can assist the teams in their decision making on commercial negotiations with B2B clients
- Liaise with revenue managers and hotels to understand need periods and communicate within sales and marketing with a view to coordinate activity
- Assist all commercial functions in preparing and soliciting campaigns
- Develop and establish audit processes and procedures to ensure and maintain a high level of accuracy and quality of hotels data integrity
- Coordination and collation of annual owner’s report for commercial department
- Ensure sales systems and tools are continuously evolving to meet new requirements and are increasingly integrated at national and hotel level
What we need from you
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Economics (preferred but not mandatory)
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in an analytics or reporting role
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Excel and Business Intelligence or Reporting tools
- Understanding of different operating models within the hotel industry advantageous
- Previous experience engaging and influencing executive level managers through data analysis and storytelling
- Other preferred knowledge/experience includes Power BI, Cognos Reporting Platform and Microstrategy.
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn.