Canteen Cook- Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach, Thailand
Cosa comprende il lavoro
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
• Vocational diploma in food & beverage studies and/or anyone eager to work in the sector regardless of their educational background, pending validation of their skills and motivations
• At least 2 years experience in 4 star Hotel.
• Team spirit
• A thorough and organised approach
• Manually skilled
• Speed and efficiency
• Good listening skills and ability to adapt
• Attractive starting salary
• Work hard 5 days, play harder 2 days
• Every day gain exceptional experiences
• Enjoy Accor privileges and benefits
• Feel great working with an upscale resort
• Housing and transportation are provided
• Great opportunities for growth
- Dipartimento: F&B Cucina