Royal Caribbean Group
Miami, FL, United States
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
• Assumes the responsibilities of the Cold Kitchen Chef in his absence
• Informs on a daily basis the Executive Chef of all relevant information in operational and personal matter, including information that does not require the Executive Chef’s action
• Attends daily briefing meeting with Executive Chef and other kitchen employees
• Checks on taste, consistently and quantity of all prepared food items, ensure there in no over production
• Assists the Executive Chef in the production, preparation and presentation of all food Items to ensure highest food quality at all times.
• Assists in maintaining effective food control systems by determining menus, purchasing needs, defining quality specification, observing food products at receiving, storing and issuing
• Assists the Executive Sous Chef in proposing menus and buffet set-ups in a creative and market oriented manner
• Assists in development and implementing standards, Recipes, Portion size and costing
• Assists within the kitchen operation, daily market lists and inter-kitchen transfers as required and submits to the Executive Chef.
• Assists the Executive Chef in monitoring food service procedures
• Trains service employee about different food items on the menu or buffet
• Keep closely follow up on maintenance or repair orders, if there is any
• Ensures proper storage of all raw materials and food items, and makes sure no spoilt materials are kept.
• Check all dry storerooms requisitions and makes sure, no over ordering was done. Keeps an eye on the products as to never get shortage especially before public holiday or busy season
Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio: