What you will be doing:
- Handles and addresses guest concerns and ensures provision of quality service at all times under the guidance of Front Office Manager and Director of Rooms.
- Performs room and public area inspection and ensures standards are met.
- Coordinates with Housekeeping on room status during full occupancy.
- Ensures adherence by all Front Office personnel to all policies and procedures established by the hotel.
- Graduate of a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management or any related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience as a Front Office Supervisor in a luxury hotel or in the same capacity.
- Effective communication and guest relation skills.
- Knowledgeable in Opera.
- Amenable to work on shifting schedules and extended hours.
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world.
Ability to contribute to the local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21.