Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
Mantra Tullamarine Hotel is a modern 4.5 star property, conveniently located a short five minute drive from Melbourne Airport. Mantra Tullamarine provides 277 spacious, contemporary accommodation options including deluxe, executive and premier studios. With six state of the art meeting rooms, two large function rooms, and on-site 140 seat restaurant, Woodlands Restaurant & Bar, this role is ideal for someone looking to find their Mantra in an extensive Food and Beverage department.
Are you a service superstar? Do you enjoy creating an unforgettable dining experience? Join our team as our next Food & Beverage Attendant.
As our next Food & Beverage Attendant, you will:
• Be confident in your ability to help customers and have excellent communication skills
• Take food & beverage orders and run food & drinks
• Set up and pack down the restaurant and bar area following service periods
• Handle customer enquiries and complains in a professional manner and with a high standard of customer service
• Maintain and follow health, safety and security procedures at all times
• Always present yourself in a put-together, professional manner while retaining a high regard for personal grooming
What we are looking for:
• Previous experience in a similar position is advantageous however not essential
• Passion and enthusiasm for work in the hospitality and food industry
• A valid RSA
• Exceptional organisation and communicative skills
• Australian working rights with the ability to work across a varied roster including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
Why work for Accor?
• With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
• Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
• Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn.
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:Il prima possibile
Ultima data di inizio: