Food & Beverage Manager
Are you a passionate foodie who is not afraid of thinking outside the box? Then, we have the job for you! Come and be part of over 100 years of exceptional service at the Grand Dame of Boston, located in historic Back Bay. As a Food & Beverage Manager, you will strategically lead the team to take guest satisfaction to the next level.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 2
What you will be doing:
- Provide coverage of floor shifts across F&B outlets.
- Ensure Food & Beverage relevant brand standards are maintained
- Strategize on new products and service offerings
- Create unforgettable experiences for our guests
- Executes opening and closing checklists
- Reviews reports, communicates special requirements and monitors execution
- Conducts daily shift briefings
- Ensures proper cash handling procedures and Accounting standards are followed
- Ensures all colleagues are properly trained and held accountable for brand standards
- Assist with administrative functions and projects
Your experience and skills include: