Peppers Soul is a beachfront hotel towering 77 storeys over the rest of Surfers Paradise and offering prestigious luxury accommodation. From its valet parking to its impressive hatted restaurant and expansive wine cellar, everything about this landmark hotel represents refinement. It also sets the standard in customer service, so you’ll need a strong work ethos to fit in.
Do you go the extra mile to create a memorable guest experiences? Join our motivated and vibrant Front Office Team as a Part Time - Front Office Supervisor and build your career with Accor.
As our next Front Office Supervisor reporting directly to the Front Office Manager, you will:
• Assist in leading the Front Office Team to deliver an incomparable service experience
• Handle guest queries and complaints efficiently and effectively whilst providing operational support and supervision on shift
• Always uphold a positive, can-do energy pertaining to guest and workplace challenges
• Provide a structured and consistent onboarding and training experience for Front Office team members
• Ensure the Front Office team provides prompt and efficient service whilst also maximising occupancy levels and up-selling the property
What we are looking for:
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn.
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:Il prima possibile
Ultima data di inizio: