She/he is responsible to assist Front Office Manager in monitoring the global Front Office operations. Further in charge of the daily operations under FOM’s supervision. Responsible for the guest’s satisfaction in accordance with the Hotel’s philosophy. To achieve a high level of guest’s satisfaction by maintaining consistency and efficiency in service and politeness among the members of the staff.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS:
Responsible to control front office operations in regards of accounting procedures and guest service procedures. Continuous departmental training is key responsibility.
Daily reporting and checking Check-out bills and Payment Master accounts. She/he is responsible for office supplies, handles daily requisition forms as well as daily reports for approval of the FOM. She/he prepares the weekly roster according to hotel occupancy and departmental needs for approval of the Head of department and HRM.
· Represent the hotel in a positive manner on and off duty
· Control the expenses of department and maintain them as low as possible within the level of service according to hotel’s philosophy.
· Check the City Ledger with the financial Controller.
· Ensure that the statistics data concerning the daily operations of the Front Office are correctly recorded.
· Optimize the sales by suggestive selling; train staff on selling techniques and ensure that they are implemented.
· Welcome and register the guest according to the procedures.
· Accommodate special room request whenever possible.
· Stay up-to-date on room rates, packages, discounts and how to handle each.
· Review the room rates, room location, and types of room.
· Promptly notify housekeeping of all late check out, early check in and special requests.
· Develop thorough knowledge of the software used in the Front Office.
· File and post all charges to guest accounts.
· Follow the message handling procedures.
· Report any unusual occurrences and requests to his superior.
· Handle every kind of requests and complaints of the guests.
· Keep properly the accounts of the guests for their expenses during their stay and charge them upon departure or any time they ask for it.
· Handle room changes according to availability.
· Control the issue of room key.
· Give suggestions and comments to direct superior.
· Handle all inquiries of guests and give all the information required.
· Prepare all the necessary forms required to carry out the daily operation.
· Know cash handling procedures.
· Complete guest check-in procedures.
· Change foreign currency based on the daily bank rate given by the Financial Controller.
· Balance the cash, currency, credit cards received and hand them to the accounting department.
· Verify the transfer of guest charges from other departments
· Prepare the check out and billing for the guests.
· Make reports to the accounting department.
· Verify if all the expenses have been charged on the bills of the guest as well as the amount.
· Complete guest checkout procedures.
· Settle guest account.
· Handle payments.
· Prepare the records upon checkout and check in.
· Transmit his/her knowledge to the staff to improve their performance and correct them if necessary.
· Prepare all the necessary documents for the day to day operation and assign the tasks to subordinates.
· Check that tasks are accomplished accurately by the staff.
· Supervise the work of subordinates.
· Check operational documents like Front Office logbook, arrival and departure lists.
· Check the list of guestroom assignment for the next day.
· Present in the lobby during the busy period like check-in and checkout.
· Check and coordinate the car transportation booking.
· To inspect all equipment continuously and keep them well maintained to ensure proper functioning
· Prepare the schedule of the staff.
· Attend all assigned training programs.
· Assist in developing training and development plans for staff; assist to implement and evaluate these plans.
· Help to minimize wastage, neglect, breakage and mishandling of equipments and supplies.
· Take full responsibility of tasks that has been assigned to him / her.
· Control the hygiene and cleanliness of work area, equipment and material.
· Control and apply strictly all safety and hygiene policy, regulation and procedures of the hotel.
· Constantly control adherence to the grooming standards of La Veranda Resort.
· Conduct himself / herself in a respectable way so as to provide a role model for junior staff.
· Report to the Management of any deviation from established practices and standards.
· Perform other duties as maybe assigned.
The above key areas & responsibilities reflect the items considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
At least 1 year experience handling as a Front Office Supervisor . Ability to work in a computer based, multi-task environment
Mức lương cạnh tranh/Competitive salary
Được cung cấp nhà ở, 3 bữa ăn/ngày/Housing, 3 meals per day
Phí phục vụ hàng tháng/ Service charge monthly
Bảo hiểm xã hội theo quy định của pháp luật/Social insurance according to law
Môi trường làm việc chuyên nghiệp, quốc tế/Professional and International working environment
Cơ hội làm việc với nhiều khách sạn khu nghỉ dưỡng của Accor ở Việt Nam và trong khu vực/Opportunities working at other Accor hotels /resorts in Vietnam and other countries
Lương tháng 13 theo tình hình kết quả kinh doanh/ 13th month salary according to business results
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:Il prima possibile
Ultima data di inizio: