Descrizione del lavoro
FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR - Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa (Hotel) Provides guidance and leadership to all Front Office employees as the Front Office Supervisor, ensuring consistent, quality customer service is delivered. Also greets and registers guests, provides prompt and courteous service, and maintains/closes out guest accounts to meet the Sonoma Mission Inn’s high standard of quality.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing: Including the following. Other duties may be assigned
- To greet, welcome and farewell guests pleasantly and professionally.
- To be timely, accurate and courteous during all interaction with guests.
- To maintain current and correct posting of all charges.
- To be knowledgeable regarding all guestrooms and suites.
- To do each Front Desk procedure accurately, consistently and completely.
- To become familiar with daily events, times and locations within the hotel.
- To become knowledgeable of hotel outlets and services offered to include hours of operation.
- To work closely with bellstaff to ensure smooth arrival and departure of guests.
- To keep uniform neat and clean and be well groomed in accordance with policy.
- To be punctual and have excellent attendance.
- To be safety conscious.
- To take good care of hotel and guest property.
- To communicate effectively, to provide clear direction to staff, assign and instruct all agents in details of work.
- To monitor lobby traffic.
- To verify employee’ schedules and adjust staff accordingly.
- To resolve customer concerns and complaints by conducting thorough research of the situation and by utilizing the most effective solutions.
- To remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situations and busy times.
- To train, motivate, and develop Front Desk Agents.
- To perform cashier audit completely and accurately.
- To adhere to cash activity and house bank agreement.
- To review all group routing, rates, and VIP per the group checklist.
- To handle guest requests inquiries and complaints in a pleasant, professional and accommodating manner.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITES: To oversee the daily task performed by the front desk agents.
- To assist the managers in helping with guest and employee issues and questions.
- To support the environment in which their managers have created.
- To help with employee motivation and support
- To help in the training of new employees.
Your experience and skills include:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Customer service experience a benefit
- Guest service skills, good communication skills, and memorization skills.
- Computer knowledge
- Cash handling
Your team and working environment:
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, an elegant Spanish mission-style Inn, boasts exceptional accommodation in the heart of Wine Country. As one big team, we know that only together we can do amazing things. A community of service professionals coming together with a common purpose to welcome, connect, and serve others.
Visa Requirements: Applicants must be able to provide proof that they are legally able to work in the United States.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/V/D.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS