- Front Office Supervisor is responsible for the security control of all hotel keys whilst on duty.
- Responsible for attending to resolving or acting upon any alarms or security breaches that may occur whilst on duty.
- Front Office Supervisor is to ensure and oversee that the Guest Service Agent shift procedures/duties are completed on time and are procedurally correct.
- Ensures that computer reports are done as scheduled.
- Ensures that on-going pertinent/relevant logbook communication to other shifts is maintained.
- Assists all area in the Front Office Department as required.
- Responsible for assisting in a "hands-on" capacity should the need arise in any outlet or area in the Hotel.
- Checks and ensures that all rooms assigned are in order and the respective amenities are placed in the rooms before arrival.
- Assists as required/requested with the solving of any guest complaints/upsets.
- Ensures all outlets open/close on time.
Computer MS Office
Good in English
Good problem solving skills
Good Leadership skills
Good interpersonal skills
Computer system such as Opera, Fidelio, Easy Fo, Comanche, HIS
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:Il prima possibile
Ultima data di inizio: