Kids Club Organizer - Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach, Thailand
Cosa comprende il lavoro
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
• Bachelor's degree in physical education.
• At least 1-2 years' experience in the sector and impeccable knowledge of Activities or kids Club
• Languages: fluent in the national language, good spoken English and a 3rd language would be a plus
• Team spirit
• Well organised
• Excellent presentation
• Responsive and dynamic
• Attention to detail and quality
• Good knowledge of Lifestyle's products and the rules of hygiene
• Attractive starting salary
• Work hard 5 days, play harder 2 days
• Every day gain exceptional experiences
• Enjoy Accor privileges and benefits
• Feel great working with an upscale resort
• Housing and transportation are provided
• Great opportunities for growth
- Dipartimento: Altro