Descrizione del lavoro
Located just out of Coffs Harbour, BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort used to be a hideaway for the rock and roll set. These days, it attracts everyone; from families looking for a beachside holiday to wedding parties who use its chapel or manicured lawns for their big day. Also featuring an award winning restaurant with terrace, it’s a workplace that rocks.
Do you enjoy working in a fast passed role and the buzz of a kitchen environment? Join the team as our next Kitchen Steward.
As our next Kitchen Steward, you will:
• Provide support to our kitchen team, duties may include but are not limited to basic food preparation; grating, peeling, chopping, preparing batters, garnishes and seasonings
• Be primarily focused on hygienically cleaning crockery, cutlery, glassware and other kitchen equipment using both commercial dishwashers and by hand
• Carry out rubbish removal, sweeping and mopping of kitchen floors to ensure ongoing cleanliness & kitchen Hygiene.
What we are looking for:
• Someone who is looking for the opportunity to build up your hospitality career within a stable, secure and reputable organisation
• An enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude and overall positive, driven energy
• Consistent delivery of the highest quality output with 100% effort every time
• A person who thrives working in a diverse team and a fast-paced environment
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of exclusive rates across Australia – from 30% off!
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
To view more opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to follow @KeepUpWithAccor