What you will be doing:
The Life Guard’s responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Lifeguard is responsible for maintaining an attractive, sanitary and safe swimming pool for in-house guests and their guests, members of the Fitness Center; checking swimming pool chemicals; maintaining required logs; ensuring availability of equipment and/or supplies; complying with health and safety standards set by the hotel.
- Assist with set up or movement of equipment for the purpose of ensuring availability for special events.
- Responding to inquiries from guests and members of conveying information regarding swimming operations.
- Cleans assigned facilities (Swimming pool, pool deck, mineral pool and towel station) for the purpose of maintaining a sanitary and safe condition
- To effectively and efficiently supervise the Swimming pools, constantly monitoring people‘s actions and taking full control of water safety, ensuring all operating and emergency procedures are followed at all times.
- Is aware of the daily hotel activities and has product knowledge of all the hotel facilities
- Proper grooming at all times.
- Ensure safe daily operations within the Recreation areas by ensuring compliance of all health, safety and fire prevention policies and procedures.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience as a Lifeguard preferred
- Certification in CPR First Aid preferred
- Certification as a Lifeguard preferred
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Good communication skills in Arabic & English Language