Descrizione del lavoro
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator will work directly with the Sales, Marketing, and Revenue teams in supporting the strategic marketing direction of the hotel reporting to the Senior Marketing and Social Media Manager. Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Ensure prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external customers
- Coordinate media and influencer contacts during hotel visits and stays
- Prioritize all telephone calls and in-person visitors, scheduling appointments as required
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with all guests, vendors and partners
- Ensure all PR and social media collateral is current and updated
- Assist in coordinating and producing on and off site hotel events
- Provide all administration duties for the Communications office
- Process all invoices and new vendors efficiently
- Assist with the maintenance of accounts, contact, activity and business details within appropriate applications
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Assist with website and design updates as needed
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Previous administrative, PR, Marketing, Social Media or related experience preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Window applications and/or relevant computer applications required, Knowledge of Opera PMS an asset
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to appropriately prioritize and focus attention on needs, remaining calm and courteous at all time
- Highly organized, with the ability to be flexible and work well under deadlines
- Passion for communications related field
- This position requires both sitting and walking for extended periods of time throughout the day.
Fairmont Austin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/V/D.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Your team and working environment:
The Forbes 4-star Fairmont Austin offers 1,048 guestrooms and suites, along with over 140,000 square feet of meeting and event space. This is your opportunity to be part of the most innovative and passionate hotel teams in one of the fastest growing markets in the United States. This is your opportunity to be part of the most innovative and passionate hotel teams in one of the fastest growing markets in the United States.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS