Descrizione del lavoro
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Support brand team on Products and Service strategic development projects for Mercure and Grande Mercure brands :
- Aid in development and roll-out of projects (brand programs launch) in coordination with different internal stakeholders (Procurement, Design, Operations, Country Marketing) and external stakeholders (partners, Design agencies, communication agencies)
- Animate the marketing relays network to foster relationships between hubs and global marketing
- Define product and services offers and develop brand guidelines
- Write marketing briefs
Support the brand team on Brand Content / Social Media :
- Develop guidelines and communication assets (graphic charter, print and digital assets) with agencies in charge of brands’ identities
- Identify openings to push them on Social Media
Level of Education: Master / MBA / Bac + 4/5
Areas of study: Marketing
Languages: French and English
· Be highly organized and structured in project management of the multiple work teams
· Great knowledge of Excel / Power Point
· A first experience in Marketing highly appreciated
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS