W Aspen - Management Training Program in Food and Beverage
Aspen, CO, United States
Mantra Tullamarine Hotel is a modern 4.5 star property, conveniently located a short five minute drive from Melbourne Airport. Mantra Tullamarine provides 277 spacious, contemporary accommodation options including deluxe, executive and premier studios. With six state of the art meeting rooms, two large function rooms, an on-site 140 seat restaurant & Woodlands Restaurant & Bar.
Are you a night owl? Bring your experience and passion as a Night Auditor and join our friendly Front Office Team.
As our next Night Auditor, you will:
• Be responsible for the reception desk and processing of night audit and nightly reports
• Assist security with monitoring building security
• Aid in the operations for the day team to ensure exceptional service is provided around the clock
• Work the unique night shifts at our hotel from 11pm to 7am
What we are looking for:
• A self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised
• Someone with a positive attitude, a genuine customer service focus and the technical ability to process the nightly audit of all front office transactions
• A fast-thinking, customer focused problem solver with initiative that takes pride in creating and delivering memorable guest experiences whilst ensuring that all daily revenue has been captured and reported on
• Night Audit and/or Accounts experience is highly regarded as this role will provide a great career path into other areas of operations or finance
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn.
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:Il prima possibile
Ultima data di inizio: