Night Front Office Supervisor
Inspiring and engaging. As Night Supervisor, you will show your leadership and interpersonal strengths to maximize the overnight service and security of guests and property.
You will ensure that all guests who visit the hotel receive a level of service and hospitality the exceeds their expectations by giving an added value experience through attention to detail and continuous customer focus.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Discounted Food & Beverage, golf and spa on property
What you will be doing:
- To ensure the safety and provide for the needs of the resort guests
- Supervise and assist the Night Auditors in the completion of daily systems activities and financial reporting of the resort
- To assist in the day to day activities of the Front Desk including check-ins and check-outs
- To use discretion and tact when dealing with guest enquires, problems or complaints in an efficient and professional manner without detriment to the hotel and/or its reputation. To ensure that all guest complaints are dealt with immediately and initiate any follow up
- To advise the Front Office Manager of any matters relating to guests, their welfare and behaviour as considered desirable for various reasons. In all incidents, provide management with reports and recommend actions to avoid repetition of any incident, accident, theft, complaints etc. An unbiased Duty Manager report is to be completed at end of every shift
- Ensuring at all times that employees within Front Office are fully aware of the daily inventory, yield and revenue management, and sell rates and to assist in the building of an efficient team of employees by taking active interest in their welfare, safety and development.
- Along with the Night Manager be responsible for the actioning of Crisis Procedure overnight in accordance with the Bomb Threat and Fire Evacuation Plan. To ensure that team are fully trained in emergency procedures and to assist in carrying out any practice drills
- To assist in carrying out the Night Audit function including the provision of systems expertise as laid down by company requirements, supervision of Front Desk colleagues, assisting in check in and checkouts, reviewing of room revenue and preparation for the next days business including pre-arrival preparation for VIP arrivals and assist in the servicing of In-Room Dining requests overnight
- To oversee the development of the team and ensure that all things positive and negative will be handled in a discussion/conversational manner as laid down by company policies
- Perform any other related duties assigned by the Front Office Manager
- Liaise with all other departments in the resort in order to assist in facilitating compete Guest Service
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Previous experience within a similar role is preferred
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Your team and working environment:
- Leading and working within a team in a fast paced environment
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS