Operations Manager, Prego
Descrizione del lavoro
ABOUT FAIRMONT SINGAPORE AND SWISSÔTEL THE STAMFORD
Ranked 7th in Top 10 most attractive employers in Singapore – Randstad Employer Brand Research 2018
Come and join our team at RC Hotels! An exciting and fulfilling career awaits!
We are searching for a passionate individual to work in our two NEWLY REFURBISHED hotels with 2030 guest rooms. Seated conveniently right above City Hall MRT station, we are located within Raffles City Shopping Centre. It is never a dull day within the hotel complex which consists of 13 Food and Beverage establishments, one of Asia’s largest and award-winning Willow Stream Spa and the cutting edge event and function space, Raffles City Convention Centre.
We believe the finest hospitality experience begins with our colleagues. It is our mission to provide everyone with equal opportunities for growth and success.
Hand in hand with our global team, we strive to provide a safe and dynamic working environment for all.
Be a part of something big, we will love to hear from you!
Operations Manager, Prego
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- Manage and coordinate daily Front of the House and Heart of the House operations with appropriate delegation
- Monitor the reservation status and communicate with culinary team
- Plan and control manning to meet business needs and according to budget
- Control outsource labour supply, casual labour and overtime
- Communicate with team during daily briefings and conduct monthly department meetings
- Ensure regular training and re-training when needed
- Maintain service, standards and procedures for the outlet and to ensure that they are achieved and followed by
- Ensure hygiene and food safety compliance in the outlet and related areas
- Lead the F&B team to personalize the guest dining experience and ensure the compliance of LQA standards
- Provide immediate attention to guest complaints and provide appropriate service recovery. To follow up and to establish correct procedures to prevent future recurrence
- Work closely with the culinary team to maintain food quality and to create attractive food products that support the image of the outlet/hotel and incremental business volume
- Regular review of guest comments/VOG with the team and implement right solutions for continuous improvement
- Implement, monitor, train and maintain control measures to impact food costs, beverage costs, labour costs and operating supply costs for the outlet and to be in line of budget
- Minimum 3 years in F&B management experience
- Experience in similar size/style of 5* hotel
- Diploma / degree in Hospitality Management
- Good leadership / People management
- Able to work under pressure and independently
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with guests and all levels of employees
- Service oriented with an eye for details
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.