AVIT/ETO TECHNICIAN - LARGE PROVATE ESTATE - MIDDLE EAST
Hill Robinson Yacht Management
Located in sleepy, sedate Surfers Paradise, (just kidding) Mantra Sun City is a four and a half star resort featuring apartments and penthouses. Its unique architecture and design, set amongst lush tropical gardens and complete with a lagoon style pool and its own restaurant, as well as its great location, make this property a very desirable place to work and learn.
Do you have experience leading a team, meeting targets and going the extra mile to create memorable guest experiences? Join our team as our next Reservations Manager on a fixed-term basis and build your career with Accor.
As our next Reservations Manager, you will:
• Lead our Reservations Team to ensure yield strategies are implemented and property targets are met.
• Go the extra mile to provide a memorable guest experience for every guest who contacts over the phone or in person about reservations
• Liaise with guests and clients about long-term securing contracts and making short-term reservations
• Answer phone calls with a positive attitude and a smile in order to always provide the best customer services experience possible
• Aide with guest inquiries about potential stays, the property, and local attractions
What we are looking for:
• Positive energy and a can-do attitude, with a genuine customer service focus and a dedication to always getting the small details right
• Someone looking to enter the hospitality field
• A fantastic team player who is additionally exceptional at working autonomously
• A clear communicator who is adequate at speaking English
• A person who is confident to communicate over the phone and who was good computer skills
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn.
A tempo completo, A tempo indeterminato
Data di inizio:Il prima possibile
Ultima data di inizio:
St. Regis Florence