Descrizione del lavoro
The Rooms Manager will oversee the effectiveness of guest service, employee performance and development as well as service enhancements for key departments in the Rooms division including Royal Service, Front Office, Fairmont Gold and Concierge.
What’s in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Career development and growth with national and international opportunities
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 and RIISE
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the smooth and efficient day to day delivery of guest service from curb to pillow, coordinating the implementation of and enhancement to minimum standards of guest service with a major focus on 5 Diamond Service Standards.
- Provide guests with flawless, proactive and sincere service from an engaged and empowered workforce committed to creating memorable experiences.
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas
- Attend and Participate in regularly scheduled departmental/divisional meetings
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Network within our industry, keeping up to date with future trends and opportunities.
- Coach and mentor colleagues. Create an environment that allows colleagues to exceed guest expectations and provide a path for career development with Fairmont Hotels and Resorts.
- Seek feedback and follow-up on guest comments in order to achieve the targeted guest satisfaction score. Utilize the TrustYou guest feedback platform to analyze trends, eliminate issues, and prevent problems.
Your experience and skills include:
- 3 years + leadership experience in Front Office and Housekeeping in a 4 or 5 Diamond Hotel
- Previous Property Management System experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Flexible schedule required
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Your team and working environment:
A team of Heartists that are committed to working together, supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience, Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/