Descrizione del lavoro
This luxurious downtown hotel is a real architectural star in the place where skyscrapers were invented. Guests are invited to discover the finest of everything in the Windy City at our downtown Chicago hotel. Our unique hotel designed by French architect Jean-Paul Viguier is a 32-floor prism of glass featuring stunning views of Lake Michigan and the Chicago skyline.
As a Sales Coordinator - you are a multi-tasker and able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all colleagues and contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and keep your team updated on various projects.
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to learn and develop your career with one of the best global hospitality companies
- Representing Sofitel, a word renowned lifestyle luxury brand in the #1 best big city in America
- Joining a motivating and inspiring team of ambassadors, focused on personalized service and unique experiences
- Gaining experience in all aspects of the sales & marketing through support and collaboration
What you will be doing:
- Assisting the Sales Managers in managing accounts and strategic client relationships
- Managing communication and coordination between sales and various operational departments
- Creating, executing and coordinating unique client experiences within the hotel
- Assisting Catering & Convention Services with pre-planning and executing events
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a similar role with a luxury property
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Your team and working environment:
- Be part of an exciting and influential team who encourage you to be your best self each day
- We recognize and celebrate team and individual successes
- A brand influenced by French indulgence offering a genuine experience of art de vivre for both employees and guests
- An environment allowing you to use your knowledge and experience to contribute to the success of our operation
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in the United States. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining work authorization documents.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS