Descrizione del lavoro
• Responsibility including handling a wide range of raw fish and other ingredients, managing food stock and working with an attention to detail to fulfill all orders within quality standards.
• Contribute to menu creation by responding and incorporating Guest feedback.
• Is responsible for food hygiene, ensures the respect and due application of the rules of hygiene in the department (HACCP); and Develops team spirit and motivation by creating a good working atmosphere.
• Monitor food stock and place orders, as needed
• Report directly to Japanese Chef.
• At least 2-3 years experience in the same position, Has experience in Omakase Restaurant will be advantage.
• Possesses a positive and cheerful attitude and mature with a good leadership.
• Able to manage work systematically, well organized.
• Good command of both spoken in English & Thai.
• Provident Fund
• 5 Days working
• Group Insurance
• Special Discount King Power Duty Free.