Descrizione del lavoro
ABOUT FAIRMONT SINGAPORE AND SWISSÔTEL THE STAMFORD
Ranked 7th in Top 10 most attractive employers in Singapore – Randstad Employer Brand Research 2018
Come and join our team at RC Hotels! An exciting and fulfilling career awaits!
We are searching for a diverse group of passionate individuals to work in our two NEWLY REFURBISHED hotels. Seated conveniently right above City Hall MRT station, we are located within Raffles City Shopping Centre. It is never a dull day within the hotel complex which consists of 13 Food and Beverage establishments, one of Asia’s largest and award-winning Willow Stream Spa and the cutting edge event and function space, Raffles City Convention Centre.
We believe the finest hospitality experience begins with our colleagues. It is our mission to provide everyone with equal opportunities for growth and success.
Hand in hand with our global team, we strive to provide a safe and dynamic working environment for all.
Be a part of something big, we will love to hear from you!
Spa Front Desk Receptionist
This position is responsible for the overall operation of the reception area, telephone/emails appointment booking/general enquiries, as well as hosting and will provide efficient, courteous and anticipatory service to Guests/Members at all times.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- Greet guests/members in a friendly and courteous manner
- Answer telephone & e-mail enquiries promptly and professionally; and channel to appropriate person for assistance
- Efficient in assisting guests/members with treatment recommendations and appointment scheduling, facility use enquiries, handling guest feedback and providing directions
- Maximise the appointment book by allocating the right treatment to the right therapist at the right time and at the right rate, through up-selling of treatments
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about current promotions and packages, be proficient in all aspects of treatments and facility
- Operate point of sale system and handle all payment transactions accurately
- Escort guests and giving spa tours, as required
- Ensure cleanliness and appearance of spa reception and other related areas
- Maintain sufficient inventory of supplies for smooth operations of spa reception
- Ensure strict compliance of PCI – privacy of guest information
- Ensure strict compliance for cash float handling
- Work together with colleagues to ensure guests’ satisfaction at all times by ensuring that safety and service is always the spa’s first priority
- Minimum GCE 'O' Levels education
- At least 1 year of experience in customer service, preferably in 5-star luxury hotels
- Able to work under pressure and independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, apply on: https://careers.accor.com/
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.