Descrizione del lavoro
Global Sports Event Qatar - Accommodation Services
Traffic & Transportation Manager (Global Sports Event Qatar 2022 - Accommodation Services) (fixed term contract until January 2023)
What’s in it for you?
Take the fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizon outside the common hotel business and play your role in delivering high quality hospitality services embedded in one of the world’s most popular sports events. Benefit from this exceptional experience by advancing your skills, know-how and future career.
What you will be doing:
- Keeps the Assistant Group Director of Traffic & Transportation informed of all transportation-related matters
- Assists in looking after the project's traffic and transportation activities with up to 600 vehicles
- Organizes activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking of all vehicles
- Deals with all engaged transportation service providers (drivers and vehicles)
- Supports in the daily running of the Traffic & Transportation department
- Maintains the transportation tracking system
- Maintains a good relationship with all relevant departments
- Ensures that policies and procedures are followed
- Organizes and conducts regular inspection of all vehicles and conducts safety audits
- Ensures that implemented transportation-related procedures are followed
- Ensures that all drivers and operators have the valid, correct and up to date qualifications
- Suggests ideas for risk reduction of overloading vehicles
- Organizes repairs and routine maintenance of vehicles
Your experience and skills include:
- At least 5 years of experience in the traffic and transportation sector
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position in a large-scale environment
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), any additional language is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- A hands-on approach is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Confident with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and energetic
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS