Descrizione del lavoro
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Support brand team on Products and Service strategic development projects for Mercure and Grande Mercure brands :
- Aid in development and roll-out of projects (brand programs launch) in coordination with different internal stakeholders (Procurement, Design, Operations, Country Marketing) and external stakeholders (partners, Design agencies, communication agencies)
- Animate the marketing relays network to foster relationships between hubs and global marketing
- Define product and services offers and develop brand guidelines
- Write marketing briefs
Support the brand team on Brand Content / Social Media :
- Develop guidelines and communication assets (graphic charter, print and digital assets) with agencies in charge of brands’ identities
- Identify openings to push them on Social Media
Level of Education: Master / MBA / Bac + 4/5
Areas of study: Marketing
Languages: French and English
· Be highly organized and structured in project management of the multiple work teams
· Great knowledge of Excel / Power Point
· A first experience in Marketing highly appreciated
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Accor is a world-leading augmented hospitality group offering unique and meaningful experiences in almost 5,200 hotels, resorts, and residences across 110 countries. With an unrivalled portfolio of 40 brands from luxury to economy, Accor has been providing hospitality savoir-faire for more than 50 years. Beyond accommodations, Accor enables new ways to live, work, and play with Food&Beverage, nightlife, wellbeing, and coworking brands. To drive business performance, Accor’s portfolio of business accelerators amplifies hospitality distribution, operations, and experiences. Guests have access to one of the world’s most attractive hotel loyalty programs. Accor is deeply committed to sustainable value creation, and plays an active role in giving back to planet and community. Planet 21 – Acting Here endeavors to act for “positive hospitality”, while Accor Solidarity, the endowment fund, empowers disadvantaged people through professional training and access to employment.