Commercial Manager - Outpayce
At Outpayce, our goal is to deliver smooth, end-to-end travel payments experiences by helping our customers and travelers to benefit from new advances in payments, more quickly across the entire journey.
As a wholly-owned Amadeus company, we combine Amadeus’ reliability, knowledge and technological innovation with Outpayce’s hunger to disrupt the ways of processing payments and delivering greater choice, faster innovation and an improved experience for airlines, hotels, travel sellers and corporations worldwide.
Our current portfolio includes a global payments gateway and virtual card-based pay-out solutions. To enhance our offer and better serve our customers, we’re evolving the proposition for our business with fresh investment in specialist talent and new partnerships, an open API platform and an aim to deliver new regulated payment services.
Join our global team of experts as we build the future of travel payments.
As the Sales Manager you’ll develop and achieve our B2B Payments revenue targets in accordance to the commercial plan. You’ll collaborate and recommend with the business/market strategy and execute both business development and commercial/sales plan for the region as well as work with the corporate Amadeus Payments team, Issuers and Credit Card networks to execute the plan.
In this role you’ll
- Comply with objectives set, achieving expected sales target, revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction in the region
- Build, develop and maintain a structured relationship with travel agencies in order to find new opportunities, retain and expand B2B wallet market share
- Identify customers needs, analyse and propose potential solutions
- Work with account managers in order to identify and qualify customer prospects and build a robust sales pipeline
About the ideal candidate
- You’ll have experience with sales / business development within the payments industry
- You’ll have a strong understanding of the B2B payments industry and its players
- A consultative sales experience with analytical skills
- Knowledge of the travel sector would be advantageous
What we can offer you
Diversity & Inclusion
- An opportunity to play a key role in challenging the industry’s legacy ways of processing travel payments
- Work with and learn from highly regarded experts in the travel payments space
- Work in a company that has been voted as a Top UK & European Employer for four consecutive years and recognized as a Financial Times Leader in Diversity
- Access to a comprehensive suite of learning and development tools
- A role that tangibly impacts millions of travelers around the globe
- Opportunity to work in with a multicultural, fun, and supportive global team
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.