We're looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our Travel Sellers team in France.
The main purpose of Inside Sales is to deliver sustainable and profitable growth through digital sales and automating sales processes and methodologies for the region. This role will be responsible for Identifying and capturing new business opportunities within a specified geographic territory and/or customer segment through digital methods.In this role, you will
- Contribute to the preparation & delivery of the quarterly sales plan for the region and identification of the target customer and prospect groups based on pipeline renewals, booking volumes variation using dedicated analytical tools in Qlick and CRM.
- Identify and capture new business opportunities within a specified geographic territory and/or customer segment (small to medium deals) remotely
- Promote and sell products, services and solutions through direct contacts, virtual events and road shows (webinars).
- Using virtual selling tools, deliver business or product presentations. Also, bring product experts who may be based in their markets/regions to enhance the relationship and improve the probability of successful sales.
- Identify customer specific needs and deliver compelling virtual sessions to present the proposal and using digital tools walk the customer through the implementation/onboarding process.
- Using various digital communication channels (email, instant messaging, video calls, etc.) manage and negotiate to achieve a deal closure.
- Actively participate in the campaign driven sales process, handle leads created as part of the campaigns and report on the campaign progress daily logging activities performed in the CRM.
Retention and Account Management
- Ensure retention and growth of market share through upselling and development of existing customers
- Using virtual selling tools (video calls, live presentations - Teams, Zoom) identify and qualify business opportunities by establishing and developing relationships with top level executives
- Coordinate and participate in RFP/RFI responses and follow-up.
- Support the delivery of the marketing plan by analyzing webinar outcomes, following up on webinar attendees and support the awareness and educational digital activities in 1-to-1 or 1-to-many activities.
About the ideal candidate
- Support new Inside Sales members in their induction process (shadowing, customer case discussions, etc.).
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing as part of the Inside Sales Learning Framework (provide topics, help moderate discussions), be an active member of the Inside Sales global community.
- Take on responsibility of being a product or solution champion for a given market/customer group."
What we can offer you
- Professional proficiency in French and English required.
- University degree or Higher Education in Business, Commerce, or other relevant studies- Professional programming experience
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of proven track record in IT or Travel sales. Experience in data analysis, sales processes and working with KPI's.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply now! Diversity & Inclusion
- Get rewarded with a competitive remuneration, an individual and company bonus and enjoy many benefits.
- Work from anywhere: Flexible teleworking from 1 day per week to full weeks to full remote, you will also benefit from a home office setting-up Premium & monthly allowance.
- Experience in an environment with unique complexity and a hardly matched criticality among the leading tech companies.
- Professional development in a truly international and multisite environment with a great mix of people.
- A wide set of trainings available to broaden your knowledge and enhance your soft skills including onsite and on-line learning hubs packed of technical and soft skills to help to develop any competencies.
- 6 weeks holiday, plus pension contribution and healthcare insurance.
- Enter a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Enjoy your office life: Coffee hubs to work or relax, quiet zone, flexible desks and agile areas, on site restaurants etc …
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.