Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience and be part of BCD Travel Singapore's Sales team? If yes, you might be exactly the team member we are looking for.
Responsible for leading the sales team in their effort to retain existing clients and to obtain profitable new corporate travel accounts, these can be both local and/or multinational accounts. Director Sales may have an individual sales target.Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Team leadership
• Lead team to set objectives and agenda; guides and motivates the team
• Fosters a collaborative work spirit within department and organization.
• Provides recognition for job well doneEstablish and maintain relationships
• Ensures team members develop a strong internal network
• Ensures team members establish multi-level and strategic relationships with assigned prospects
• Establishes strategic relationships with key prospects and preferred suppliersNew business development
• Ensures each team member maintains his/her pipeline adequately to meet set goals
• Ensures team member identify new business opportunities for assigned existing clients and work with respective AM on acquisition of this new business
• Responsible for identifying and analyzing sales trends & patterns, potential customers and leadsNegotiation
• Negotiates all client contract terms consistent with company approval processes and commercial policy in a timely manner
• Determines pricing strategies and develops customer propositions
• Ensures that all client negotiations are consistent with the company commercial policy
• Assists team members during contract negotiationsBusiness planning
• Ensures team members develop a business plan to obtain profitable new accounts
• Ensures team members conduct a thorough assessment of each identified opportunity
• Stays abreast of competitor activity and responds to competitor weakness and threatsNew business implementations
• Ensures team members oversee new business implementation and work closely together with the implementation teams
• Ensures team members compile all documentation required for a successful handover to account management; on time and completeSales collateral
• Ensures all client facing collateral is current and consistent with company branding and image standards Team Management, Staffing, Career Development
• Performs or directs personnel recruiting, hiring, training, and separation. Exercises hiring and firing authority in coordination with HR.
• Manages the performance of direct reports and down line employees.
• Provides coaching and feedback for development
• Conducts performance reviews for direct reports and assures performance review delivery for down line employees.
• Ensures proper human resources and company processes and policies are followed.
• Establishes development plans and training for direct reports and assures completion for all down line employees.
• Responsible for team motivation, growth, retention and satisfactionOthers
• This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this position. The employee may be asked to perform other duties and responsibilities, as necessary.We're looking for you if your profile matches the following:
• Bachelor degree
• 6+ years relevant work experience as a sales manager at corporate level with proven success
• Effective communication skills, oral, written and presentation
• Computer literate in business software applications
• Ability and willingness to travel domestically
• Business travel industry experience is preferredWhat we offer you:
This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.How to apply:
Create a profile and upload your CV and cover letter via our website or use the 'Apply on company website' button on LinkedIn. Do not send your application via e-mail.Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com
.We seek your understanding that only applicants who are legally authorized to work in the country of application without need for company sponsorship will be considered.This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.