Business Development Manager (Franchise and Hotel Management)
Cosa comprende il lavoro
- Support the SVP and Director of Business Development
- To assist the business development director in sourcing, market research, presentations and preparing relevant documents for approval of new hotel management projects.
- The candidate will be responsible to grow the COSI brand focusing on Thailand but also overseas.
- The candidate will also be participating in growth of new management contract opportunities including Franchise and Branded Residence in Thailand and overseas markets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be able to be the coordinator as a first point of contact and to follow up on leads coming in from different geographical locations.
- To source Hotel Management agreements for the COSI brand. This includes to identify land- owners and companies who can do multiple deals to grow the COSI brand.
- In addition to COSI, the candidate will assist SVP and Director of Business Development with preparing required information for the hotel management, franchise and branded residence agreements.
- To conduct a background check on owners and provide market research for each opportunity such as competitor performance, market trends, rates, occupancy and future new supply analysis including recommendation on brand which is suitable for each market and location
- To coordinate and receive feedback from other Centara departments such as revenue management, sales and marketing, operations and design teams.
- To source new opportunities to keep in touch with design houses, architects, consulting firms, brokers, high net worth individual owners, hospitality and property developers and funds.
- Source and provide information for feasibility studies, expression of interests, financial forecasts, product and design analysis and the preparation of authorization and validation forms
- To coordinate between client and legal to review documents mainly MOU and Agreements.
- To be able to frequently travel within Thailand and Overseas as required.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3-year work experience as a part of the business development team specializing in franchise and hotel management agreements under a reputable hotel consultant or hotel management company.
- Must be able to perform basic financial analysis, and must be proficient in excel, word and power point.
- Thai national with fluency in reading and writing both English and Thai language.
- Adopt a team-work approach with good interpersonal skills and be able to work remotely if required.
- The candidate must be self-motivated with strong presentation skills and willing to travel whenever required.
- Dipartimento: Commerciale