Descrizione del lavoro
At Chanel, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.
Alterations Specialist, Bal Harbour
We are looking for an Alterations Specialist who will be responsible for producing high quality, altered merchandise within established time frame standards. They will play a vital role in providing excellent service, while establishing and maintaining customer relationships, and working effectively with the associates in the store. The ideal Alterations Specialist is highly organized and will have a strong attention to detail to ensure that all projects are executed accurately and efficiently. The Alterations Specialist will work alongside a diverse and dynamic team and reports to the Operation Manager.
The Impact You Can Create At CHANEL:
- Uphold production standards to deliver the ultimate Chanel experience to the client
- Properly fit each garment with client(s) with the ability to alter a wide range of garments
- Organize and maintain client owned pieces in line with CHANEL expectations
- Maintain a up to date knowledge of the alteration industry, including fabrication and styling of luxury merchandise
- Build positive team relationships throughout the boutique to inspire trust and teamwork
You Are Energized By:
- The history and heritage of the House of Chanel
- Demonstrating your strong technical background in specialty skills, such as leather, knits, double-face, beading, fine tailoring, buttonholes, etc.
- Your strong attention to detail
- Being truly service minded
- Working in a team-focused environment and a desire to collaborate effectively
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Ability to lift 15 lb.
- A flexible schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends and some holidays
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Le Pain Quotidien
Ti interessa questa opportunità?