Descrizione del lavoro
At CHANEL, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.
Fragrance and Beauty Business Manager:
Dynamic, agile & inspirational Leader, able to coach, develop and lead a team to deliver exceptional client service in a complex retail environment. Accountable for creating and executing business objectives while building collaborative partnerships internally and with retail partners. Should possess a teaching as well as a learning mindset for continuous growth.
• Ensures continuous growth and development of all team members with a focus on onboarding,
succession planning, and career development. Creates and drives development plans. Oversees
annual review process and has ongoing performance conversations with all team members.
• Attracts and retains talent by leveraging industry network and internal pipeline to recruit all current
and future positions on the team, including freelancers.
• Fosters a positive working environment that encourages diversity, mutual respect, team collaboration,
and is free of discrimination and harassment.
• Plays an active role on the sales floor to lead the team by example, coaches side by side and have
exposure to top clientele to build and develop direct relationships and create a welcoming environment.
• Leverages fluency in product, service, and artistry skills to coach and support the team, elevating their
skills and expertise to deliver an exceptional client experience.
• Facilitates regular team communication sessions and hosts full team meetings to ensure seamless
communication of promotional activity, upcoming events, performance to goal, corporate initiatives, etc.
• Partners and collaborates with Market Director to ensure alignment on all communication related
to corporate strategy, company initiatives, and objectives.
• Proactively identifies, addresses, and resolves employee issues in a professional manner and in
accordance with CHANEL standards, policies and procedures; partners with HR and Market Director
• Sets clear expectations and is accountable for achieving business objectives.
• Possesses an entrepreneurial mindset to meet business objectives, enriches client relationships
to drive positive retail growth and enhance brand vitality.
• Thinks strategically in partnership with Market Directors and corporate partners in the
development and execution of long-term strategy.
• Strong understanding of market to identify business opportunities to develop and execute
necessary action plan.
• Recruits and loyalizes clients to the brand.
• Event planning, coordination, orchestration, and execution.
• Works with retail partners to align and understand retailer/client events and acts as a liaison
between the brand and retailer.
• Analyzes reports to identify key business wins and opportunities, and uses them as a tool for future
• Oversees and delegates all operational responsibilities to ensure effectiveness and efficiencies.
• Active involvement in payroll processes, deadlines, and compliance.
• Creates a culture of service; provides a unique and memorable in-store and after-sales experience
to every client, every day and at every point of sale by being the Host of your boutique.
• Fosters a culture of building relationships and personalizing client experiences.
• Coaches and continuously trains team on clienteling tools provided by the retailer to build new
client retention and loyalty; uses metric reporting as a resource to further develop the team.
• Ownership of all brand image, hygiene standards, and visual merchandising requirements.
• Addresses and successfully resolves client situations according to CHANEL standards as well as
retailer-specific guidelines. Partners with appropriate teams and individuals as needed.
• Attends seasonal seminars hosted by Education Executives and corporate meetings.
You Are Energized By:
• Working in a highly collaborative retail environment.
• Process efficiency and problem solving.
• Being entrepreneurial and building a business.
• Having a passion to build long-lasting relationships.
• Making things beautiful by providing the ultimate in-store experience.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 5+ years of leadership experience in a retail luxury environment preferred.
• Outstanding ability to develop strong relationships.
• Team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively.
• Strong business acumen and communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines concurrently.
• Excellent presentation, facilitation, and attention to detail skills.
• Must have flexible schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends and some holidays.
• Ability to lift-up to 15 pounds and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
Ti interessa questa opportunità?