Descrizione del lavoro
Position: F&B Assistant Business Manager
Dynamic, agile & inspirational Leader, able to coach, develop and lead a team to deliver exceptional client service in a complex retail environment. Accountable for creating and executing business objectives while building collaborative partnerships internally and with retail partners. Should possess a teaching as well as a learning mindset for continuous growth. Supports, executes and contributes to the vision established by the F&B Business Manager. Strong focus on operational excellence & brand image compliance.
People Leadership & Development
- Key partner to F&B Business Manager, help to develop and lead team in conjunction with F&B Business Manager with a direct focus on the continuous growth and development of the Stock Associate who directly reports into this role. Create and drive development plans and oversee annual review process, have ongoing performance conversation in partnership with F&B Business Manager
- Co-lead regular team communication sessions in partnership to the F&B Business Manager to ensure seamless communication of promotional activity, upcoming events, performance to goal, corporate initiatives, etc.
- Foster a positive working environment that encourages diversity, mutual respect and team collaboration and is free of discrimination and harassment
- Leverage fluency in product, service and artistry skills to coach and support the team, elevating their skills and expertise to deliver an exceptional client experience
Business Development & Operations
- Manage time, establish priorities and delegate effectively in support of F&B Business Manager. Time spent should be 60% on the Sales Floor coaching and diving the client experience and 40% on operations
- Responsible for all operations of the sales floor including stock/re-stocking needs, areas of pride, etc.
- Establish an organized and controlled stock storage system for Stock Associate to maintain on an ongoing basis
- Operations lead for all retailer systems, communicating inventory and supply needs to F&B Business Manager, receiving and checking in inventory, shipping and receiving and damages, etc.
- Point person on all Standard Operating Procedures set by retailer and the Company; uphold team to all standards and educate as needed
- Lead and partner with F&B BM, Regional & corporate store environment team on all visual change overs at counter
- Establish relationships with key corporate partners for ongoing operational and visual support and day to day needs
- Assist F&B Business Manager in all event planning, coordination, orchestration and execution
- Work with F&B Business Manager to understand retailer/client events and act as liaison between the brand and retailer when needed
- Execute all operational responsibilities to ensure effectiveness and efficiencies across the board.
- Active involvement in payroll processes, deadlines and compliance
- Assist with creating a culture of service; provide a unique and memorable in store and after sales experience to every client, every day and at every point of sale
- Foster a culture of building relationships and personalizing client experiences
- Lead and train team on clienteling tools provided by the retailer to build new client retention and loyalty; use metric reporting as a resource to further develop the team
- Co-ownership of all brand image, hygiene standards and visual merchandising requirements
- Attend seasonal seminars hosted by Education Executives and corporate meetings.
- Working in a highly collaborative retail environment
- Have a passion to build long lasting relationships
- Make things beautiful by providing the ultimate experience in store
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, Highschool degree or GED required
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a retail luxury environment or operational role preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented and operationally savvy
- Ability to coach and lead
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines concurrently
- Must have flexible schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends and some holidays
- Ability to lift-up to 15 pounds and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day
Altre offerte consigliate
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
AMZ Group - Hospitality Division
Catalonia Hotels & Resorts
Ti interessa questa opportunità?