Thailand, Koh SamuiHotel:
Kitalay Samui (USMKM), 10/79 Moo 5. Bophut, 84320Job number:
115106Share: Apply Click here if you think this job is inappropriate.
- Develop positive working relationship with existing customers for repeat business.
- Explore new business opportunities with potential customers.
- Prioritize sales tasks based on revenue goals and deadlines.
- Develop strong customer relationships to widen customer base and marketing opportunities.
- Develop and execute sales strategy for the Chinese market.
- Cultivate relationships with Chinese travel agencies and corporate clients.
- Analyze market trends and competition in China.
- Set and manage sales targets and budgets.
- Customize marketing materials for the Chinese audience.
- Represent the hotel at Chinese industry events.
- Collaborate with revenue and marketing teams.
- Provide regular sales performance reports.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants crafts unique destinations that kindle heartfelt human connections. Our bespoke spaces blend spirit, style and delight to create an addictive culture of refined irreverence where locals, visitors & colleagues seamlessly connect. Let’s Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.