Descrizione del lavoro
What we'll give:
- £25,000 Per Annum - Term Time Only
- Term Time only!
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Chef Manager -Term Time Only - Bermondsey
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Chef Manager with a real passion for food who wants to develop their career with the world’s leading food service and facilities management company. We’re successful and we deliver the sort of people – focused care that’s always in demand. So, add your talents to ours and see how far you can go as a Chef Manager here.
Working at Bermondsey Harris Girls Academy, we are seeking an experienced and talented Chef Manager to join our fantastic team who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients
- Working in a team producing high volume, high-quality food
- Developing and supporting team members
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking and ordering of stock
- Catering for customers daily
The Chef Manager will lead and develop the catering team on site. The site is busy, catering for 700+ daily to very high standards.
Providing a breakfast, mid-morning break and lunch service the Catering team is kept busy during peak periods. The Chef Manager will lead the team in providing a friendly and efficient service onsite as well as ensuring bookwork, health and safety, stock ordering and food quality is the best it can be. The Chef Manager is also responsible for weekly cashflow and reporting.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and innovative Chef Manager to shine in a fantastic environment, and unlock their career with the Compass Family.
Who you are:
The successful Chef Manager will have the following skills and competencies;
- Experience running and leading a catering team
- Ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Back office management experience such as cashflow and reporting
- Friendly and enthusiastic attitude towards work
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communicator
- Flexibility within role is essential and candidates will need to be available to work some hospitality events that may include evenings and weekends as and when the business requires.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.