Descrizione del lavoro
What you'll be doing:
Conference and Events Sales Executive
Up to 25k Basic
Levy UK are looking for a fantastic Conference and Events Sales Executive to join the team at Harlequins Rugby Club!
Must have C&E sales experience.
To actively sell the conference and event space for the location and work as part of the venue sales team to increase and enhance revenues achieving overall revenue targets and KPI’s.
Proactively selling the facilities by various techniques and always aiming to meet customer needs and exceed customer expectations. Personally, manage the day to day sales priorities, adhering to timelines and agreed Service Level Agreements (such as response times) and taking responsibility for delivering required reports, results and figures on a weekly basis to the Sales Office Manager.
To consistently ensure the highest standards of accurate and timely customer, staff and management information. To ensure all sales administration is accomplished effectively & accurately in order to provide a seamless handover to the operations team.
- Conduct weekly sheets meeting and shares all up to date and accurate information with the operations and facilities teams
- To provide outstanding customer service
- Process enquiries & proposals, providing best value options to customers while maximising sales opportunities, within agreed response times to all web based, email and phone enquiries accurately and within brand guidelines
- Regular proactive sales techniques including telesales and sales appointments outside of the stadium.
- Contribute ideas for the Sales and Marketing plan.
- Meet required deadlines for RFPs from central team
- Follow-up enquiries & proposals within agreed timescales and customer preferred method, arrange customer site inspections where applicable in order to close sale
- Participate in sales promotions and applicable familiarisation trips
- Be aware of competitor activities & industry trends
- Organise and manage weekly sheets meeting with relevant stadium teams
- Collate and distribute Event Orders on a daily and weekly business
- Ensure all event sheets in circulation are the most current version including event sheet displays
- Provide direct liaison with customer and suppliers ensuring clear communications of each party’s needs and expectations
- Maintain accurate records of enquiry source and report and communicate new business leads to field based team and hospitality leads to Quins sales team
- Record accurately all customer profile and booking information making full use of the appropriate systems
- Demonstrate best working practices in all duties and comply with company manuals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen eye for attention detail.
- Builds good working relationships with all stakeholders and delivers a service that exceeds expectations. Relationships are characterised by a high level of acceptance, co-operation and mutual respect.
- Responds quickly to changing circumstances by being flexible. To not only accept change but to seek it out. Value different perspectives and ideas.
- Adheres to a strong set of moral, ethical and professional principles which shows soundness of personal character, honesty and truthfulness. Takes personal responsibility and accountability
- A real “people” person, with rounded leadership and planning skills, with a capacity to grow and develop into new areas of expertise as required
- Well versed in clarifying client and customer requirements
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Keeps abreast of market trends and competitor performance.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft and CRM products
- Develop strong working relationships with both internal clients, LVP central sales, key account managers
- Previous sales experience in conferencing/hospitality environment is essential
Who we are:
Levy UK + Ireland is the sports and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland . It is the market leader in the provision of legendary food and drink experiences at some of the UK’s most significant sporting, arena, and leisure venues.
Through strong client partnerships, Levy UK + Ireland creates bespoke food concepts, service standards and pioneering design, implementing a guest-first approach and ongoing innovation at each venue. With a company-wide passion for food, Levy UK + Ireland creates menus and food experiences that feature fantastic seasonal dishes, with a strong focus on British ingredients.
As well as providing tailor-made concepts for its clients, Levy UK + Ireland also delivers corporate hospitality, event catering, venue sourcing and support services, through its portfolio of businesses. These include Keith Prowse , Payne and Gunter , andLime Venue Portfolio .
LinkedIn Levy UK
Instagram @Levy_UK_ Ireland
Levy UK + Ireland is a sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland which is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business + Industry, Defence, Offshore + Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports + Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
Compass Group UK+I