Descrizione del lavoro
What you'll be doing:
Up to 25k Basic
Levy UK are looking for an Events Coordinator to join the team at Harlequins Rugby Club!
The primary objective of the role is to provide a quality, market leading and customer orientated service through effective administration and customer service techniques. This role is required to co-ordinate all bookings, to proactively selling and exceeding customer expectation; to consistently ensure the highest standards of accurate and timely customer, staff and management information; and to ensure all administration is accomplished effectively and accurately in order to provide a seamless handover to the Operations team.
- Ensure the safe and secure operation of all operational activities on behalf of all stakeholders
- Ensure that all legislative and Compass operational procedures and standards are applied to provide a consistent and safe service and product for all compass employees and customers
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques
- To acquire a good knowledge of all products in order to be able to advise individual customers on their product choice
- To actively gain customer feedback, passing information gained, on to your line manager.
- To conduct customer show rounds to maintain and develop relationships with key clients
- To always look out for opportunities to develop our service
- As part of our commitment for continuous improvement and innovation, all colleagues are encouraged to seek ways to improve work activities and promote efficiency
- Ensure all event information is entered into Delphi to the required company standard and handed over in good time to the Operations team
- Demonstrating industry awareness of trends and innovations and where applicable, applying these to your everyday work
- Be prepared to assist colleagues in a willing and positive manner including assisting with other duties as required
- Be prepared to attend all relevant training sessions and meetings
- To promote Harlequins and maintain a positive company image
- To make sure you are aware of, and meet the legal and Company requirements for fire, safety, health and hygiene
- To report health and safety issues to your line manager, including all accidents and near misses
- To promote good safety habits and methods of work
- Event coordinate internal, commercial, corporate and private conferences and events at the Stadium
- To collate completed work orders, floor plans, and monthly schedules on a weekly basis for the operational C&E meeting
- Booking of miscellaneous event requirements and raising purchase orders
- Provide administrational support to the operations department including but not restricted to producing signage, event menus, table plans, place cards...etc
- Ensure that relevant and pertinent information is provided to the accounts team in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen eye for attention detail.
- Builds good working relationships with all stakeholders and delivers a service that exceeds expectations. Relationships are characterised by a high level of acceptance, co-operation and mutual respect.
- Responds quickly to changing circumstances by being flexible. To not only accept change but to seek it out. Value different perspectives and ideas.
- Adheres to a strong set of moral, ethical and professional principles which shows soundness of personal character, honesty and truthfulness. Takes personal responsibility and accountability
- A real “people” person, with rounded leadership and planning skills, with a capacity to grow and develop into new areas of expertise as required
- Well versed in clarifying client and customer requirements
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Keeps abreast of market trends and competitor performance.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft and CRM products
Who we are:
Levy UK + Ireland is the sports and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland . It is the market leader in the provision of legendary food and drink experiences at some of the UK’s most significant sporting, arena, and leisure venues.
Through strong client partnerships, Levy UK + Ireland creates bespoke food concepts, service standards and pioneering design, implementing a guest-first approach and ongoing innovation at each venue. With a company-wide passion for food, Levy UK + Ireland creates menus and food experiences that feature fantastic seasonal dishes, with a strong focus on British ingredients.
As well as providing tailor-made concepts for its clients, Levy UK + Ireland also delivers corporate hospitality, event catering, venue sourcing and support services, through its portfolio of businesses. These include Keith Prowse , Payne and Gunter , andLime Venue Portfolio .
LinkedIn Levy UK
Instagram @Levy_UK_ Ireland
Levy UK + Ireland is a sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland which is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business + Industry, Defence, Offshore + Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports + Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
Compass Group UK+I
Ti interessa questa opportunità?