Descrizione del lavoro
To provide an efficient and courteous attendant service to all Spa guests
To provide support as required to Spa Receptionists and Therapists
To ensure the Spa is clean and tidy at all times with first class presentation
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements
To carry out a wide range of domestic services to meet the needs of guests, colleagues and the operation including opening and closing of the Spa, laundry collection, collation and distribution, replenishment of lockers, distribution of deliveries, amenities, guest supplies, etc.
Walk the Spa; constantly check all areas, cleaning, tidying and improving presentation wherever necessary.
Order and collect guest amenities, spa supplies, etc.
Deliver and collect portable treatment couch and escort therapist to guest rooms for in-room treatments.
Carry out show rounds of the Spa.
Cleaning and chemical testing of the swimming pool, keep accurate records, liaise with Duty Engineer regarding results
If required, assist guests with use of fitness studio equipment
Cover the Spa reception desk (greet guests, answer phones, take messages, etc.) in the occasional absence of the Receptionist.
If required, assist Therapists with treatment room turnaround between treatments.
If required assist The Spatisserie (restaurant) service staff.
Be fully aware of the departmental standards and carry out all duties to the specified standard.
Respond immediately to all guest requests.
Participate in team and cross departmental meetings and training sessions to acquire fresh knowledge and skills to improve personal performance to ensure a continuously improving guest experience.
Comply with all statutory and company health and safety, fire, bomb and security regulations
Ensure job required certificates are kept up to date
Along with your main duties you may be asked to complete other tasks and duties as and when necessary and reasonably required
You may on occasion be required to adjust your hours of work to cover the business needs
Previous experience in a service of domestic role
Experience within a five star environment
Knowledge of swimming pool cleaning and maintenance
Knowledge of gym equipment
Good verbal English
Ability to interact with guests
Good understanding of customer service
- Tipo di lavoro
- A tempo completo
- Sunninghill, United Kingdom
- Comincia tra
- Il prima possibile
- Durata del contratto
- A tempo indeterminato
- Altri benefit
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within Dorchester Collection 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants Very generous Employee Introductory Scheme offered Team members' awards and incentives schemes Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement Life assurance cover for all team members Uniform laundered complimentarily Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members' restaurants Complimentary Internet at allocated computers in team areas Interest free Season Ticket Loan / Cycle to work scheme Occupational Health, including subsidised massage treatments and health clinics Complimentary Eye Test for VDU users
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.
Altre offerte consigliate
- Assistant Head DoorpersonVirginia Water, Royaume-Uni
- Breakfast ChefVirginia Water, United Kingdom
- Pastry Sous ChefVirginia Water, United Kingdom
- Guest Service ManagerVirginia Water, United Kingdom
- Night ChefVirginia Water, United Kingdom