Descrizione del lavoro
Our graduates forge our legacy, a part of our talented community, an eclectic group who really care about each other and our guests; where belonging transcends all else. And we do this with a backdrop of our extraordinary hotel, Coworth Park, steeped in history and glamour, providing you the perfect stage to learn, grow and start your career.
Our Food & Beverage Ultimate Leaders will join us for 12 months, where they will do 2 rotations for a period of 6 months each.
During their programme, our graduates will have a dedicated mentor from the business, to support and guide the start of their career with us.
Throughout the 12 months, our graduates will take part in key leadership training, learning about leadership styles, feedback, personality types and more, all to support their development with us.
We also know what it takes to achieve ambition. Which is why we will invest in you; helping you to push boundaries and strive for more than you ever thought you could achieve.
- Tipo di lavoro
- A tempo completo
- Ascot, United Kingdom
- Comincia tra
- Il prima possibile
- Durata del contratto
- A tempo indeterminato
- Altri benefit
- Very generous Employee Introductory Scheme offered
- Team members' awards and incentives schemes
- Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement
- Online benefits & discounts
- Life assurance cover for all team members
- Uniform laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members' restaurants
- Cycle to work scheme
- Occupational Health, including subsidised massage treatments and health clinics
- Social events throughout the year - including our winter ball, summer party and regular pub quizzes!
Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Coworth Park is a 70-room luxury country house hotel and spa set in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland just 45 minutes from central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow airport. Its location, unrivalled in the UK for the ease and convenience of its transport links, is also enhanced by its own helipad. The estate includes an eco-luxury Spa with indoor pool and three restaurants including the Spatisserie, relaxed dining in The Barn and fine-dining at Restaurant Coworth Park. The only UK hotel to feature its own polo fields as well as an exceptional equestrian centre, current facilities include stabling for 30 horses together with self-contained accommodation for grooms and a full programme of polo tournaments.
Altre offerte consigliate
- Assistant Head DoorpersonVirginia Water, Royaume-Uni
- Breakfast ChefVirginia Water, United Kingdom
- Pastry Sous ChefVirginia Water, United Kingdom
- Guest Service ManagerVirginia Water, United Kingdom
- Night ChefVirginia Water, United Kingdom